08 April, 2007

webweaving: this is not a coding assignment

Well, submitted that pseudocode and diagramming exercise that I discussed with Xianzhi last night. (By the way, bro, it's also up at Docs.)

Don't think I'm going to start the last assignment 'til tomorrow, since I'm getting a little cranky. Humid, nasty, want to cruise around the property with the Gorilla Bar cranky. Maybe even the little old three pound forging hammer. It's a good thing I can't move quickly, eh?

Though the stubborn streak says that I should go look at the assignment anyway. It's something about file reading and palindrome testing, which, if the other assignments are any indication, I will complete, compile, test, have working, and then get marked down a random amount because my code will not look exactly like the answer key.

But I would much rather have the feedback on all of the assignments before I start banging my tanker boot on the table and start shouting that I'm burying anyone. After all the grades are returned, it's go time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nomad Scry said...

Aheegeeshaywren (phonetically?)

I like what you've done with g.doc "Inheritance". I think you should post it somewhere once your course is over. (Don't need someone thinking you're plagarizing yourself.)

On the other hand, "Inheritance Heirarchy" has some sort of image not found issue. I haven't tried doing images with g.doc before, but I'm wondering if you remembered to plug the TV in...

10:39 AM  
Blogger elegiac said...

Don't know what I'm doing with the docs, yet. Might update them. Might post them somewhere eventually, just not yet.

(Though Kat thought that I might get accused of plagiarizing the "Inheritance" one. Wouldn't that be a lark?)

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home