05 April, 2007

webweaving: Seven assignments down, three to go.

Might not quite make the weekend for this course. Or I might. Have some skeletal classes with placeholder methods for the next assignment, so completing it tomorrow should not be exceedingly difficult.

Then two more assignments. And it'll be another four credits.

I don't believe that I will drop below the A range for this class, unless I bomb the last three assignments horribly-- won't compile, produce the wrong output, etc. Though the comments received back are largely too vague to be helpful.

I still don't understand the rationale for marking code down if it does what the assignment asks. I may have to ask about that.

(Edit: two of the prior assignments were marked down 20%, and a third 10%. Total feedback basically boils down to "it's missing some stuff, look at the attached code". Whoever is evaluating the course doesn't seem to have any idea what my code does.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home