01 April, 2007

miscellany: not too shabby for a month.

Three courses down: Intro to Microeconomics, Intro to Management, and Algebra/Trigonometry I.

Two assignments into Intro to Java Programming. Book is good, but I have to say that I still like the ready access to information provided by the online PHP manual by far. Unfortunately, it's a Java class, so that doesn't help very much, now does it?

However, it's time to at least get some basic familiarity with the stuff. Doesn't mean that I need to complete any of my personal projects in Java, just enough to be able to hack code reasonably.

Next course is in the mail, and hopefully should be done with the introductory Java course by next weekend. Well, maybe. Should probably sneak a little peek ahead to see what kind of exercises will need to be completed before I get too cocky about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home