25 May, 2006

crazy: why the news websites are not for casual perusal

Mom Whose Young Son is Accused of Murder Sentenced to 5 to 9 Years
from WWLP.

The 12 year old "was baby-sitting the boy while his mother traveled to Puerto Rico."

Archived articles on WWLP.

I didn't understand this when it happened, and I don't understand it now. "Family emergency" or not, I can't imagine leaving my kids with anyone but my wife, my mother, or one of a few very, very, close friends... none of whom are 12.

Who the hell leaves a 3 year old in the care of a 12 year old? Especially if


"The centerpiece of the allegations against the defendant was she was aware of the fact there been assaults on the child during this time. She left the child in custody of juvenile, there were serious assaults and despite that continued to leave child unsupervised with juvenile," stated District Attorney William Bennett.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home