25 May, 2006

Anarchy Online: time to fall off of Adonis some more...

One of the generals decided to walk me through Penumbra, and when I told him I hadn't completed any further garden or Ergo rings than Scheol, got me started on the Adonis garden key.

I've managed to run off of Adonis two or three times trying to follow him. And then spent the following night running off Adonis, ending up in Wailing Wastes. So, /terminate, rezz, and repeat, along with a bit of time getting stuck underwater since I couldn't find my way back out of the Abyss.

Did I mention that I really can't stand playing in the Shadowlands?

NS would disagree with me- he prefers the SL setting (more fantasy-based), while I prefer Rubi-Ka. More sci-fi, less lag (unless you're near a player city). Hurray for Anarchy Online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home